Tuesday 6 April 2010

Another blow..

Hi all,
I went to Dundalk last weekend, hoping to put the dissapointment of last weekend behind me and move on, but unfortunatly the worst happend. Whilst having a good run on SS3, we got caught out on a high speed section and had a fairly substancial accident. Fortunatly both myself and Gareth are fine, but the car is going to need some attention before its next outing at the Pirelli International rally.
However we are now conentrating our efforts on the WRC Rally of Turkey in two weeks. It's kind of excitng getting back into the ST car again after such a long absense, and I'm looking forward to getting going! Its a learning excersise with the hope being getting a good recce done so that we can retourn next year in the S2000 car, and be prepared. At the same time, it will still be a serious matter.
Keep an eye here as I'll update again soon!
All the best
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment