Monday 22 March 2010

Another podium!

Hi all,
Mayo wen't well last weekend, another positive days testing preparing for the Circuit of Ireland rally. We were experimenting with some different parts which altered the top end speed of the car, and I feel it didn't suit the stages on the day, but this was the time and place to try it! I had an interesting week at M-Sport working on some small jobs on Henning Solberg's car that was being prepared to Jordan, which was good experience. I had a chilled weekend at M-Sport, a calm before the storm if you like. As you know the first round of the BRC is on this weekend, the Bulldog. I am so eagerly awaiting the rally as it's going to be my biggest challenge to date. We're running 5th on the road, so no doubt as to what people are expecting from us! All I can hope for is that I deliver the results from the effort that me and the team of people around me are putting in. There is some real cracking stages, taking in some familiar forests from Rally GB, so hopefully my prior knoledge will give me some help! Keep an eye out on the twitter, I'll do my best to keep you posted.
All the best
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment