Friday 12 March 2010

Onwards to Mayo!

`Hi all,
Just a brief update, back home since yesterday and I'm glad of a good night's sleep in my own bed! I'm leaving to go and pick up Dai from the port shortly and make our way to Mayo for the rally this weekend. Im looking forward to getting back out on tar, and in competition, as Galway seems so long ago now! It's looking like it's going to be a tough rally, with all the usual National Rally Championship competitors out in force. It seems ironic that people that played such a key role in Dad's National Championship win in 05' are now my main opposition here this weekend, so it will be interesting to say the least! Looking forward to it, and eagerly awaiting the start!
I'll try and tweet as much as I can and keep you all updated!
All the best
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment